Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Love Secret - My DC Shoes Hats 80hat

The first things coming into my eyesight every morning are two DC Shoes Hats that line up on my bedside. Most First-Grade Peach Flower Festival New Arrivals: usb charger Each of them is wear and tear. By seeing them, I always feel loved. 53.7% of People Complain that they Can not Afford Genuine leather bags
Here I am willing to share the love secret lying in these DC Shoes Caps. Cameron Diaz Advice You How to Gather women leather bags The story is related to my father and mother. Every family has its own twists and turns, so do mine. But during my teenage years, the contradiction between my parents and I always overcame the harmony. Yet the way I dressed always triggered the war. Like all the young girls, I liked clothes modern or I’d rather say weird now. I might wear jeans with many holes or costs with a scary photo, not even mention those gaudy hats. I thought I was a fashionable girl. But this kind of fashion was never appreciated by my parents. Instead they criticized harshly.10 Reasons for You to Shop women handbags
"I want my daughter to be a lady with inner beauty and care little about the so-called fashion." My father's words can still be recalled easily. And I always answered back."You old-forge! You just never catch a shed of fashion, are you? I am young and I have the right to be beautiful."How to Keep away from the Mire of your women leather bags
There was one time, my father was so angry with me that he cut all my pocket money. Tricks to Regain All my pocket money! That meant I could never buy the DC Shoes Hats that were extremely in vogue! This decision was unfair and unacceptable. Knowing clearly that cry wouldn't help at all, I adopted the Cold-War policy. From that day on, I avoided all the contact with my father. And he also, did not make any effort to restore our relationship. Thus the idea he did not love me was haunting in my mind.
 
Two weeks passed and things haven't changed at all. I began to worry and so did mom. So she came into my room that evening and talked to me until midnight. She brought our family photo album with her.
 
"My sweetheart," she started, "are you still angry with your dad?"
 
"No, I am not angry. I am just confused why he couldn't understand me at all? I just want a DC Shoes Hat. Is it that much difficult? Or he just didn't care about my interest." I murmured.
 
"What nonsense you are talking about! Of cause he loves you and always do. My daring, you never go in that way. The only reason you dad stop you buying NFL Hats is that he is so worried about you." My mother cried out.
 
"Why? Buying the NFL Hats won't do harm to anyone." I said.
 
"Probably. But you should know that, instead of being called old-forge, I'd like to be called adult. We have seen so many things that you haven't had a chance to experience. At my age, you would understand, all the superficial beauty wouldn't last for long. People should pay more attention to their inner parts. What inside your heart really needs to be pay more attention to. A warm and kind heart is the beauty you can keep forever. Your dad has great faith in you and you won't like to let him down, aren't you?" Mother looked into my eyes.
 
I did not reply that moment for I couldn't use any words to express my feeling. How can a person love me in such a way!
 
Next morning, I found these New Era Caps lied in my bedside. Guess who sent them? Certainly dad it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment